10.1.11

Evan and Renee - Maclay Gardens, Tallahassee

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday's these past couple of months. It has been so crazy around here for me between sessions, Christmas, and planning Tyler's birthday party. I wanted to go back and create a full blog post for Evan and Renee's Thanksgiving wedding. I absolutely LOVED this wedding! Renee did an amazing job planning and everything looked so beautiful. The ceremony and reception was held at Maclay Gardens for their close family and friends.

Evan and Renee, I hope are two are enjoying married life!! I wish you all the best!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love, love, love! Makes me want to go out and buy a diamond ring.....or ask my husband to! You nailed these :)

Christie said...

Thank you Robin!!