1.4.11

Fearless Friday - Perspective

It's so hard to hear someone tell you that you can't do something. That you're just not what they are looking for or that you still have a long way to go before you're ready. This unfortunately has been happening to me a lot lately. This week it was my turn to choose our Fearless Friday post so I decided that this week we should talk about "perspective".

Although lately I have been turned away from some things that I was really hoping were going to pan out, I have decided that I will not let this deter me. My perspective on life and on my career will continue to be positive. I will not let others define how I choose to live my life.

I'm still looking up and moving forward

Photobucket

Don't forget to check out my friend Natasja's blog for her Fearless Friday post http://www.studio516photography.com/blog/2011/4/1/fearless-friday-perspective-studio-516-photography.html

2 comments:

Angie Gallagher said...

Christie -- I love your attitude! Believe in yourself and the beauty of your dreams! I believe in YOU! XOX

Ashley said...

I love that photo Christie! I just think that encapsulates you right now. You're future is so wide open and beautiful and I can't wait to see where you go!