3.6.11

To Swim or Just Float...

Not sure if anyone still has this blog saved in their feed, but if you do, you should be here --> www.christiemeresseblog.com.

I've been keeping this blog up for more of a personal blog and hopefully, when I can get around to photographing my son, I will put more pictures up of little T. He's getting so big these days and I really can not believe that he will be 18 months old at the end of the month. Crazy!

Today marks the end of the first week of swimming lessons for Tyler. So far he's not taking to it as well as I'd thought (or hoped) he would. I think he's sticking to his dad's motto of "work smarter, not harder" because he really will not do anything but hold his breath underwater. Kicking to get to the surface? What's that?? Who needs to kick when I can use my little baby belly to float to the top. LOL! It's pretty funny at times. We're hoping that the kicking will start up today since it will be the first day that Andy and I are supposed to be getting in the pool with him.

I was hoping to be able to grab a few pictures of this adventure, but after checking out the underwater camera housing options I changed my mind. Those things are not cheap! Maybe I'll breakdown and buy some kind of underwater point and shoot.

No comments: